Miimo 520 Robotic Mower
- Robotic Lawnmower
- 8.5 Inch / 22 cm Cut
- Battery 3.6Ah
- Maximum Cutting Area 3000m2
- Domestic 2 Year Warranty
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
This price does not include installation.
We can only supply Automowers fully installed within a limited geographical area – please call prior to placing an order.
ABOUT THE MIIMO 520
Honda is renowned for making innovations in robotics; Honda’s ASIMO, for example, is widely considered the world’s most advanced humanoid robot. Similarly advanced, but much cuter and much more useful, is Miimo, Honda’s first domestic robotic lawnmower. Miimo can be programmed to mow when and how you want your lawn mown, and once given instructions will proceed to start mowing at the specified times without you having to lift a finger. This surprisingly tough and powerful mower is therefore the perfect choice for anyone who wants a pristine lawn, but doesn’t have the time or mobility to use a traditional walk-behind mower.
The Miimo HRM520 is the larger of the two models available from Honda, and features a longer lasting battery to allow the HRM520 to achieve great results on larger lawns up to 3,000m2. Depending on your garden, Miimo can be set to use one of three mowing patterns; Random (designed for use on large grassed areas with complicated borders or large numbers of obstacles), Directional (most suitable for open, uncomplicated and uncluttered areas of lawn), or Mixed (combining both Random and Directional modes). The desired mowing area can be set using the 300 metre boundary wire supplied with this model, after which you simply have to set Miimo’s timer and mowing options and let this plucky little machine get on with its work.
Miimo’s three shatterproof rotating blades cut to a height set by you to suit your lawn (20mm-60mm) and are designed to produce small clippings which are returned to the soil as mulch in order to fertilise your lawn naturally. Once Miimo’s powerful lithium-ion battery drops below 30% charge, it will even automatically return to its docking station to recharge, before then getting straight back to work. Built with a robust polymer body, rapid-reaction bump and lift sensors and anti-theft PIN code protection, this remarkable hi-tech machine is truly a revolution in lawn care; the quiet and clean-running Miimo HRM520 from Honda is therefore a great cutting-edge solution to achieving a great looking lawn with the minimum of fuss.
Autonomous - The Honda HRM520 is able to mow following the layout of your garden via a perimieter wire, it is also able to navagate through obsticles; such as trees on your lawn.
- Mulch - Whilst cutting your grass the Miimo HRM520 mulches the grass. The mulching blade on the Miimo cuts and re-cuts the grass clipping in to tiny particles. These small particles are blown downwards into the sward, out of sight. These tiny slithers of grass will breakdown within hours depositing key nutrients (i.e. nitrogen, potash and phosphate) back in to the lawn allowing micro-organisms and worms to carry these nutrients back into the soil. Read more on Mulching.
- Safe - The Miimo HRM520 has been designed to be safely used in any garden and enviroment. It has sensors 360o surrounding the machine which can detect any slight lifting or tilting movements. If this happens then it instantly stops the blades for safety.
- Interference - To prevent any interference from any nearby electronic devices, The Miimo uses a unique signal which allows it to guide itself around the garden.
- Quite - The Miimo is a machine that can be set to cut as and when you like, even throughout the night, with its Li-ion batteries it is an incredibly quite machines which wont disturb you or your neighbours whilst it works.
- Power - As this machine is powered by its li-ion batteries they are incredibly relisable, when the machines batteries are running low, the Miimo will take itself back to its station to charge itself. Due to its low running cost and enviromental impact, these machines have zero emissions and are highly efficient.
|Power Details||22.2 V / 3.60Ah Li-ion Battery|
|Area Capacity||Up to 3,000 m2|
|Cutting Width||22 cm (8.5 inches)|
|Mowing Timer Per Charge||60 Minutes|
|Noise Value - Sound Power Level dB(A)||62|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||635 x 550 x 287 mm|
|Warranty||2 Years Domestic|
|Other Features||Waterproofing IPX4|
STANDARD PARTS DELIVERY
For all parts & accessiories orders under £100 not purchased with a new machine, we offer a next working day service (if ordered Mon-Fri, stock permitting) Please note: Saturday & Sunday do not count as working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday (or Tuesday if a Bank Holiday). There will be a charge of £7.95 these orders will be dispatched out on 48 hour trackable Parcelforce service.
FREE SMALL MACHINE DELIVERY
On all Honda IZY Lawnmowers, small Tillers (FG110 upto FG205), all Brushcutters & Hand Held items we offer FREE next working day service if ordered before 1pm (if ordered Mon-Fri, stock permitting) Please note: Saturday & Sunday do not count as working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday (or Tuesday if a Bank Holiday). This is a trackable service and you will recieve a conformation email with you tracking number once the items has been collected by UPS. Unfortunately UPS are unable to advise a delivery time for their service, therefore the delivery will take place between 9am to 7pm.
FREE LARGE & REAR ROLLERED MACHINE DELIVERY
On all Honda rear rolled and large walk behind lawnmowers we offer FREE 48 Hours pallet service via Anglia Freight on orderes placed before 10am (if ordered Mon-Fri, stock permitting) Please note: Saturday & Sunday do not count as working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday (or Tuesday if a Bank Holiday). This allows the machines to be delivered safe and secure on machines which otherwise due to their weight may be damaged in transit.. All the machines will have a complete PDI (Pre Deliovery Inspection) and the oil will be left in the machines engine ready for the customer to us the machine, all that will be required is for fuel to be placed in the machine and for the hands and grass bag to be fitted.
OFFSHORE UK & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
If you're ordering to a offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch via email after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
COLLECTION IN STORE
If you wish to pay us a visit you can collect the machine from our Harleston dealership at Lings Corner, Mendham Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9DW. Please speak to a member of our team to arrange a time and date for the collection.
LAWN TRACTOR & RIDE ON DELIVERY
For larger items of Honda Power Equipment (Lawn Tractors & Ride On Lawnmower) our own delivery vehicles are used with a trained member of the Lings team. They will do a careful product handover ensuring you fully understand the products controls, safety and accompanying paperwork. When purchasing your new Lawn & Garden machine from Lings you can arrange with our sales executives to organise the delivery to either your home or work address once your machine is ready. We deliver between Monday and Friday and our delivery drivers are fully trained to carry out a full hand over of your new machine, complete all relevant paperwork and collect your part exchange if necessary.
All new and used Honda Lawn Tractors & Large Tillers will be charged as per price guide below:
Zone 1 - £150
Zones 2, 3 & 4 - £75
Zones 5, 6 & 7 - FREE
WHAT IS A PDI AND WHY DO WE DO IT...
Here at Lings Honda, as authorised Honda Dealers, we give you the confidence of buying a Honda mower and it “working straight out of the box” and unlike other online companies we go above and beyond the Honda requirements, building and testing all Honda Equipment INCLUDING IZY mowers. We ensure they operate correctly and at the optimum performance when used for the first time.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
The Honda Pre-delivery Inspection or PDI means that Lings Honda technicians:
- Unpack your machine from its original Honda box
- Build and set up the machine
- Add Oil and Fuel
- Start up and fully test the machine
- Drain the Oil and Fuel, to stop leakages or damage in transit
- Re package it in the original Honda box, which is specifically designed to protect that mower.
- Add in your personal PDI Form, confirming that the correct procedures have been followed
- Send it out to you Via UPS, allowing you to track your order online
- Your Machine has arrived, open the box. With NO TOOLS REQUIRED unfold the handle bars, slip the grass bag fabric onto the frame,* add in the correct quantity of FREE Oil which we supply you, add fuel and away you go.
*HRS 536 SD does not have a grass collector
Should you have any other questions regarding the Honda Pre Delivery Inspection please contact us on 01379 853495